The Foundation is the charitable arm of the Singapore Dental Association (SDA). As such, we depend on donations and subscriptions from corporations and members for our daily running. We therefore need the support of every member of our profession to continue our work.Dr Seow Onn Choong, President
Membership fee is $20 for 2 years, no fee for volunteers.
BENEFITS OF BEING A SDHF MEMBER
- Being seen by the public as a supporter of dental health and disease prevention.
- The opportunity to work with other dentists in the SDHF who can advise on health promotion programmes and community service projects.
- The opportunity to contribute to our community through our BDS Project which helps to provide dental care for the needy.
- Access to our wide collection of slides, which are on CDs.
- Participate in activities to promote education and research relating to dental health like community health screenings, giving lectures and talks.
- Choice of level of participation and contribution to SDHF and the society.
- Access to download SDHF flyers/brochures from SDHF’s archive.